Re: [Monotone-devel] No attributes on root node possible?

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] No attributes on root node possible?
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:00:00 +0100

Thomas Keller schrieb:
> Try (in the root dir)
>
> $ mtn attr set . test 42
>
> I've voted to name the root directory "/" or something different, but
> this hasn't happened until now.

Thank you!

I just looked at what was written in the revision file and what
monotone-viz showed me.

I'm perfectly content with naming the root "" and using "." for the
directory, but I just had some difficulty to guess it.

mtn attr set . cvs:root some.where:/cvsroot
mtn attr set . cvs:module myproject
cd m4
mtn attr set . cvs:path macros

seems a straightforward way to modify or set the server paths by hand.

   Christof