Re: [Monotone-devel] 'in-repo' macros, example attached (mt.26 only)

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 'in-repo' macros, example attached (mt.26 only)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:52:02 -0600

Marcel van der Boom <address@hidden>  wrote:
> There has been some talks before on 'macros' or 'custom commands'
> inside a monotone repository. I glued together an example of
> implementing such a thing with mt.26. What is attached is a zip file
> which contains 2 lua scripts:

Interesting post.  I'm curious about the security ramifications of
including runnable applications inside the repository.  Have you
considered how to protect against malicious code uploaded to the
repository?  What does the trust-chain look like?

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/