Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone automate stdio

From: jc007b6093
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone automate stdio
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:50:15 +0100 (BST)

Much as I hate to be Windows specific - piping commands into a single
process is normally *much* more efficient under Windows - Windows doesn't
like continuously forking processes (empirical observation), and
invocation of monotone each time a command is requested - the  GUIs can
ask for a lot of information - would not be very performant.

Joel