Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn patch and suggestions

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn patch and suggestions
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:55:31 -0500

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 04:35:02PM -0700, Emile Snyder wrote:
>
>>to not always jump to a new graph rooted at the rev of interest when I
>>click one, but rather just highlight the new selected revision.  It's
>>always jarring having to reorient myself to the new picture.  But I was
>>too lazy to jump into that change yet ;)
>

> Hmm, may be a good time to publicize some discussion we had on
> possible improvements to viewmtn (or friends, really):
>   http://www.loglibrary.com/dialogue/view/73
>
> Really, I just mention this in case there's anyone on the list who
> thinks that writing the next google maps is a tantalizing challenge
> :-).
>
> -- Nathaniel

Man, if I had more time and a second pc to use a a test server I would be all
over that.  I love doing neat things with javascript and html ("DHTML").  I try
to demonstrate places where you don't need flash any chance I get. :)  (although
flash is good for some stuff...).

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com