Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn patch and suggestions

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn patch and suggestions
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:33:12 -0700

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 04:35:02PM -0700, Emile Snyder wrote:
> to not always jump to a new graph rooted at the rev of interest when I
> click one, but rather just highlight the new selected revision.  It's
> always jarring having to reorient myself to the new picture.  But I was
> too lazy to jump into that change yet ;)

Hmm, may be a good time to publicize some discussion we had on
possible improvements to viewmtn (or friends, really):
  http://www.loglibrary.com/dialogue/view/73

Really, I just mention this in case there's anyone on the list who
thinks that writing the next google maps is a tantalizing challenge
:-).

"But in Middle-earth, the distinct accusative case disappeared from
the speech of the Noldor (such things happen when you are busy
fighting Orcs, Balrogs, and Dragons)."