[Monotone-devel] Re: Projects using monotone?

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Projects using monotone?
Date: 18 May 2005 07:22:13 +0200

Richard Levitte writes:

 > So, I'd like to know, what other projects are using monotone?
 > And don't restrict yourself to free software projects.

Every single piece of software available at http://cryp.to/ is
under version control by Monotone ever since the 1.11 release or
so (although I haven't bothered to set up a public Netsync server
yet because the Haskell community prefers Darcs for obvious
non-technical reasons). I also use it at work to handle the
source code of a commercial Internet search engine: 25,317 files
worth 209MB. It all adds up to 66 different branches.

And guess what? Monotone _rules_.

Now, if I could only delete and/or rename branches, and propagate
between branches that don't have a common prefix ... *grin*

Peter