Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone update failed

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone update failed
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:24:36 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 04:01:44PM -0700, David Brown wrote:

This is trivial to do under windows. Having a shell open within a subdir of that directory, or any file within the dir opened will lock the directory.

Should we be doing special checking for this?  How do we handle it?

Not really - David's right that it's trivial to lock a directory, but for these directories that we're creating and deleting ourselves, quickly, one after another, it's unlikely someone will cd into them.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.