[Monotone-devel] Lost head in new database?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Lost head in new database?
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:37:51 +0100 (CET)

I just pulled the new database, using a monotone 0.15 installation,
and an attempt for a simple checkout failed because there's more than
one head:

: ; monotone --db=/home/levitte/monotone-repo/monotone3.db
--branch=net.venge.monotone heads
monotone: branch 'net.venge.monotone' is currently unmerged:
02f356ef74949d912cd8d08cbfb04c66ef7d6f45 address@hidden 2004-10-23T04:31:35
4e573807265ed0c8ac7a0bd3d5e62ba776a30759 address@hidden 2004-05-31T03:43:36

I'm guessing the older is something that got lost somewhere in the
migration, because I can't recall seeing it before.  I don't dare deal
with it...

Cheers,
Richard

-----