[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone ls unknown
Date: 18 Dec 2003 13:48:58 +0100

graydon hoare writes:

 > I've added per-working-copy rcfiles too. so you
 > can put extra hooks in MT/.monotonerc and
 > they'll override those found in ~/.monotonerc.

Two things:

 - I have started using the new feature now and it
   works just as expected. Thanks!

 - I don't seem to be able to add the
   MT/monotonerc file to the repository:

      peti:~$ monotone add MT/monotonerc
      monotone: misuse: prohibited book-keeping path in 'MT/monotonerc'

      **** error return code 1
      **********  errors detected; see standard output for details  ***********

   Is there any other way to place this file under
   version control?

Peter