monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] New release

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] New release
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:47:03 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:

> Would it help anyhow to release an 0.48.2 which includes the sqlite

> patch and the security issue from 0.48.1...?

I don't think it would make a big difference either way.  The danger is to

make the diff bigger than necessary.  The benefit would be to provide a

"known good" version for everyone not recompiling head everyday :)  In turn

this would ease the pressure to release 0.99.

[apologies for the bad formatting of my emails. Blame the webmail

interface.]

--

Ludovic Brenta.