mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] Total upload slots go over setting

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Total upload slots go over setting
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:28:59 +0200

Hi,

I've been using mldonkey 2.5-3 for some time now. I just noticed that my
upload slots are more then execed ! I have a setting in options for 5 upload
slots max., right now there are 26(!) uploaders with 0.2-0.5k upload BW.
How could this be?

It also happens that mldonkey would exit with no error or exception of
whatsoever... Could my situation with upload slots cause such thing as client
exit?

regards, himba
--
This €-mail was Kmailed.