mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] Web Interface: Downloads List not displayed in Opera 7.

From: Dominik Roettsches
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Web Interface: Downloads List not displayed in Opera 7.11
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:53:20 +0200

Hi there,

I  have  problems  with the 2.5-3 version of mldonkey and using
the web interface with Opera 7.11

When  I  point  my  browser  to  the web interface almost every
function works and everything is displayed. Except when I click
on the "DLs" Button, my Opera 7.11 waits more than years and no
download  list  is  displayed.  It  sends  the request and gets
nothing back...

Why does it work in Internet Explorer, not in Opera?

Thanks for your help,

Dominik