mit-scheme-users

Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] Accessing the edwin debugger within emacs

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] Accessing the edwin debugger within emacs
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:02:20 +0000

   Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:52:40 -0700
   From: Aaron Maxwell <address@hidden>

   So my question boils down to:  if I launch MIT scheme as an inferior scheme
   process to Gnu Emacs, how can I make functions defined in a band file
   accessible through emacs?

Everything in the band is available to Scheme, but GNU Emacs is not a
Scheme application; it's elisp.  If you want the command-oriented
debugger, you can always get at it by calling the Scheme procedure
DEBUG.  However, if you're not running Edwin, you can't use the Edwin
debugger: Edwin commands can be run only in Edwin.