[Mingw-cross-env-list] Problems with CMake and Qt5

From: Ben Pehrson
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Problems with CMake and Qt5
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:38:16 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

I am tring to cross compile a Qt5 project using mxe and cmake but I am encountering a strange error when running make after cmake has generated the makefiles.

CMakeFiles/qmarketingscript.dir/build.make:241: *** target pattern contains no '%'. Stop.

I checked line 241 of the build.make file and it reads:
qmarketingscript.exe: Qt5::Widgets-NOTFOUND

I was thinking that this was because cmake was not finding the Qt files but I think I would also be getting an error about Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake not being found.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I have linked pastbins that hopefully will help:
CMakeLists.txt - http://pastebin.com/wz6rzLpz
build.make - http://pastebin.com/yaB3Pan1
full output of make command - http://pastebin.com/kmNqfNqy

Thank You!