Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Broken Links

From: Daniel Stonier
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Broken Links
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:34:37 +0900

On 23 October 2011 00:24, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12 October 2011 02:07, Daniel Stonier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Apologies for reviving an old thread...see below
> On 8 June 2011 15:46, Daniel Stonier <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> Does such a mechanism have any advantage over a simple "hg pull -u"?
>>>
>>> (assuming that the repository has been cloned via "hg clone -b stable
>>> ...")
>>>

>> Absolutely no problems with a hg pull here :)
>
> Any chance stable branch could be populated with recent broken link updates?
> In particular, I've run into trouble with both binutils and libpng. Copying
> over binutils.mk, libpng.mk and libpng-test.c from tip worked fine.

Hi Daniel,

I just updated the stable branch with those and two other packages
(gdb & libntlm)

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/4306db9d465e

Thanks Tony,

Just as an aside, I just set up a jenkins server at our company and am putting the ros' mingw_cross build (its only building qt, boost and log4cxx) on that as a weekly automated build to check for breakages. Maybe that's the sort of thing that the whole stable branch could make use of?

I can't make the server public, but I could run a build on stable testing all its packages. I'm not overly familiar with it yet, but I suspect it could easily be set up with email reports.

Daniel Stonier (Yujin Robot)