Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19

From: Gregory Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:04:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Tony Theodore wrote:

On 16 March 2011 06:49, Gregory Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

I don't know anything about gmp, but I am guessing my gen-fib executable
should not be a Windows executable; and my auto-generated fib_table.c should
*definitely* not begin with an ANSI escape sequence.

Indeed it shouldn't be a windows executable. The build is getting
confused by wine, but not in the normal way where it "doesn't"
cross-compile. Setting the CC_FOR_BUILD should fix it:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/d84550fe9517

Confirmed, gmp builds now. Continuing with the rest of the build.

Gregory