[Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] fix for vmime with pthreads and test prog

From: Mark Brand
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patch] fix for vmime with pthreads and test program
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:30:22 +0200

 Hi Volker,

+ #if VMIME_HAVE_PTHREAD
++#       include<pthread.h>
+ #     include<gcrypt.h>
+ #     include<errno.h>
+ #endif // VMIME_HAVE_PTHREAD
Is this change really necessary to make Vmime work?

Yes, otherwise, unfortunately, there are undeclared references introduced by gcrypt.h.

If so, could you provide that to upstream and send the
corresponding URL to me?

You could also include it within your patch yourself,
so I don't have to do that. That is, all newer patches
start with a comment like that:

     This file is part of mingw-cross-env.
     See doc/index.html for further information.

     This patch has been taken from:
     http://...

Note that I chose to always use the phrase "This patch has
been taken from", even if in fact the patch was provided
there, rather than taken from. :-)

Patch submitted. URL is in the new patch attached to this message.

However, please check that everything works, at least for your
own projects, before proposing such a patch.

Have done that. Also now added a test-vmime.exe to the .mk file. Various protocols can be tested with and without SSL.

regards,

Mark