metacosm-dev

Re: [Metacosm-dev] fresh meat

From: Benoît Sibaud
Subject: Re: [Metacosm-dev] fresh meat
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:30:39 +0100

Hi,

> I've billion ideas about MUD engine, editor, role-playing, ... (you will
> see that i've too much ideas !)

I suggest you've a look at our "reference" doc in the RFC module in the
CVS. Reference doc are listed at http://www.nongnu.org/metacosm/doc.fr.html
(you should add at least LowLevelDescription-M2 doc ; the page is not
uptodate). It'll give you a good vision of our ideas (at least for parts we
specified).

> have you jobs for me ?

We are currently working on LowLevelDescription part, to release milestone
2 (cf planning on the site).

> PS : my savannah login : hasop

You've been added to the project. At the beginning, I suggest you submit
patches (for both code or spec) to the list before committing. Anyway
you'll probably have questions about vocabulary, background, etc (every
little things we consider known and we'll forgot to mention/precise), don't
hesitate to ask.

PS: may I suggest you don't use mime/multipart (ascii+HTML in emails) on
the list?

Oh, I forgot the main point: welcome!

--
Benoît Sibaud