mailman

Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: DMARC and gnu.org lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: DMARC and gnu.org lists
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:50:21 GMT

All of those features are intentionally being used on some lists.

In any case, we don't have the technical or policy authority to make
sitewide changes on lists.gnu.org. We are just volunteer helpers and
have zero status with the FSF.  address@hidden would be the place to
start.

If there are some list(s) that you own that you'd like to have changed,
we could try those. Or you could make the changes yourself.

best,
karl