m17n-list

[m17n-list] improvement of hi-itrans.mim

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: [m17n-list] improvement of hi-itrans.mim
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:59:58 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, विश्वासो वासुकेयः / Vishvas Vasuki
<address@hidden> writes:

> > How about "Shift-Return"?
> >
> Shift+Return would have been good, but it is used in many popular websites
> and programs to enter a new line in a text box or a cell. How about Ctrl
> Shift Return?

Ok.

> .k is intuitive (. looks like nutka), whereas square brackets may be used
> like () as in English. So, .* seems preferable.

Ok.  I've committed the requested changes.  Please try the
latest cvs code.

> PS: both @gmail and @samskritabharatiusa.org id's are mine.

I see.  Currently hi-itrans related constribution from you
are recorded using the E-mail address
<address@hidden>, and math-latex.mim
related constribution are recorded using
<address@hidden>.  Do you want to change them to
have the same address?

---
Kenichi Handa