lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] share your information with this source, was Amazon broken

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] share your information with this source, was Amazon broken (HTTP 204)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:53:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all
I just phoned Amazon again.
I am placing below an email from a supervisor involved with their tech efforts to repair this problem.
If you can, contact him at the address he provides as the reply to here.
Share that you got the address from me in an effort to give tech support a variety of examples from different platforms using lynx.
here is the communication,