lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Does lynx have a publicly available repository ?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Does lynx have a publicly available repository ?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:00:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

Dear all,

I'm wondering whether lynx has a publicly available repository.
The format of its ChangeLog suggests me that it is maintained as a CVS
repository, but I couldn't find it.

no - it's stored in a PRCS archive (on isc.org), which isn't publicly accessible. The snapshots in the current-development area include diff's (patches).

I generally work from an RCS archive of sources on my home machine, then commit increments to the PRCS archive when making the diff's. The "LynxId" keywords are from the RCS archive, while the other keywords are for PRCS (which, like CVS, uses RCS-archives for storage, though the mapping between filename and archive is obscure).

The only thing I could find was a savannah repository which seemed empty:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/lynx checkout .
downloads almost nothing.

There's no source on savannah that I know of.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net