lynx-dev

Re: lynx mirport now working on Macintosh too (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: ly

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx mirport now working on Macintosh too (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx mirport not working)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:42:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

What's the lynx.cfg look like?

I thought it was sort of non-standard - prettysrc wasn't even enabled!
(And still isn't, but with lynx -prettysrc . it can be.)

The message comes from a failure to parse the PRETTY_SRC data that would be
in a customized lynx.cfg file.

Well, anyway, updating to 2.8.6dev.18f solved the problem for me on Mac.
Even with --enable-prettysrc (I even tested it and it works).
Committed revision 10044E372D21C46A7EC.

that's odd - I don't know what I fixed.  Last night's changes were to
make that multi-return function into a single-return and add traces
to show the various error conditions.

It's also possible that it was a compiler bug - that's what I was thinking
when this topic came up before. Rearranging the function could obscure a compiler bug.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net