lynx-dev

lynx mirport now working on Macintosh too (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx m

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: lynx mirport now working on Macintosh too (was Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx mirport not working)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:34:03 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>What's the lynx.cfg look like?

I thought it was sort of non-standard - prettysrc wasn't even enabled!
(And still isn't, but with lynx -prettysrc . it can be.)

>The message comes from a failure to parse the PRETTY_SRC data that would be
>in a customized lynx.cfg file.

Well, anyway, updating to 2.8.6dev.18f solved the problem for me on Mac.
Even with --enable-prettysrc (I even tested it and it works).
Committed revision 10044E372D21C46A7EC.

//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt