lynx-dev

lynx-dev Multipart upload using lynx?

From: Mikael Rasmussen
Subject: lynx-dev Multipart upload using lynx?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:44:23 +0200

Hi,

Sorry if this is misplaced, but I have been unable to verify how lynx
handles multipart uploads.

I use a form with enctype="multipart/form-data" and a input type="file"
field to do the upload.

The request content  from Netscape or IExplorer looks something like
this.:
-----------------------------16325433328772

test

-----------------------------16325433328772

But uploading the same file using Lynx I only get the divider.
'--xnyLAaB03X--'
(This is Lynx spelled backwards and AaB03X is the the boundry example
from the rfc at http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1867.html, but I guess you
know this.)

What is going on?, Am i doing something wrong or does Lynx not support
multipart uploads.?

I use 'Lynx Version 2.8.4pre.5 (14 Jul 2001)' under windows, but see the
same result under Linux.

TIA.

Regards.
    Mikael.