lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx Browser and FunctionKeys

From: Amit Mane
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Browser and FunctionKeys
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:37:42 -0700

hi,

I'm in India n doin computer engg. in PICT(www.pictsctr.edu)

I need to know abt the design n the architecture of LYNX utility in
UNIX

the page
http://www.ku.edu/about_lynx/about_lynx.html has only the history and
the usage

What i need is the DESIGN DOCUMENTS or the architecture or any other
doucumentation describin in detailed the pricipal behind LYNX

I have the Lynx source code n the users guide but it didn't help me
much.

Do u know where can i find thse docs?

provocans ad volandum