lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev I forgot: how to add an "append" choice to print-menu?

From: clemensF
Subject: Re: lynx-dev I forgot: how to add an "append" choice to print-menu?
Date: 15 Apr 2002 13:08:47 +0200

> David Combs:

> (IDEA: could someone just stuff this how-to into
> some user-available documentation?  Pretty valuable
> stuff.)

a typical use of a wiki.  i will put up one
http://wiki.haribeau.de/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LynxKnowHow.  everybody is invited
to join in and contribute his or her own experiences.  with wiki-
technology, there's no central authority, ie. i don't have to receive and
edit contributions and put them up like the way "legacy" web-publishing
works.

note, however, that this wiki is experimental.  when it gets it's final
place we might change to moinmoin http://moin.sourceforge.net/ or even
change the servers name, but i assure you that i will do everything to save
and restore every page should this happen.

--
clemens fischer

"Be careful not to step in the Microsoft!"  -- John Denker