lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev feeding input to lynx-ssl on stdin?

From: Harland Christofferson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev feeding input to lynx-ssl on stdin?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:27:34 -0400

Thanks. I tried as you suggested but the switch is
not supported by the version of lynx I have
(Lynx Version 2.8.3rel.1 (23 Apr 2000)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.6a
Built on linux-gnu Jun 13 2001 20:02:05)

I have the Debian dist. of linux and 'apt-get'ed lynx
from one of the dist. sites. Should I be using a different
version of lynx?