lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev   treated as error

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev   treated as error
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:23:42 +0000 (GMT)

> I can not reproduce your output with 2.8.3rel? nor 2.8.1rel2 (1998) -
> perhaps you are using even more older version.

The version was cut and paster from the = page.

This is a fragment of the spam in question

&#32;&#32;<tbody>
&#32;&#32;&#32; <tr>
&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;&#32;<td>

Further investigation shows that it the presence of these entities in
an illegal context that is causing them not to be interpreted, e.g.

<title>#32 Test</title>

Produces this effect:

                                                                       #32 Test

   &#32;&#32;