lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:49:29 -0500

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 05:26:19PM +0200, Mike Bledig wrote:
>       Does any one have one for me?
> When I tri to use the .IDE file I used to compile Lynx 2-8-2, it
> doesn't work.
> Does any one have a .IDE  file for the new version of Lynx2-8-3?

I doubt it.  I'm one of the few on the list who use Borland, and I use
the command line.  The directions for doing this are in the source;
also check http://jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
A brain the size of a planet and this is what I'm reduced to:
A terminal at Cardiff.   How utterly depressing.