lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Mike Bledig
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:18:42 +0200

I have read the readme.txt files, and tried to compile in accordance with
what it states--  I have tried to do similar to what you have  But when I
try to compile using the makefile.bcb, I get the following error:

Fatal: '../curses/zlib.lib' does not exist - don't know how to make it.

But the zlib.lib is there.  So I don't know why it can't find it.

However, I suspect that there might be some non ANSI chars in the .bcb
file which could be causing the problem -- had this sort of thing before.
So I put it through a filtering program to filter out any non text chars.

Now when I try to compile using the filted version of the makefile.bcb, I
get the following error:

Error makefile.bcb 177: Command syntax error
*** 1 errors during make ***