lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx crash

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx crash
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:07:05 -0500 (EST)

>Just one case where, when you exit the editor, your text
>  - is either completely empty, or
>  - has only short lines (shorter than the width of the "___" minus 1 or 2),
>*and* the prompt still happens,
>would be enough to answer my question with "yes".

I will experiment and let you know.  However, what I discovered on
mail.yahoo.com is that their textarea is 70 columns wide.  So perhaps with
an area that small, the cases I see the prompting is within 10 or so of
the width.  Once I find a case that matches your conditions above, I will
try to emulate and send the info along.
--
Larry W. Virden <URL:mailto:address@hidden><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-