lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev The "raw" in the title line

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev The "raw" in the title line
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:56:36 +0900 (JST)

> > Can I get rid of the word "raw" in the first line of the Lynx screen?
> > I find this a bit irritating, when I read with my Braille display.

If you are compiling your own, don't define SH_EX (or CJK_EX).  Or if you
are like me, and that is about the only thing you don't like, then the
piece of code to cut out is shown at (will not patch over present dev):
   http://www.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp/lynxdev/hacks/xoutstr_kcode

If you are talking about a Win32 executable binary, then you'll have to
get one that was compiled without one or the other of those extensions.
Doug?  Jim?

__Henry