lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Getting Rid of "[LINK]"s for No-ALT Image Links?

From: Mike Harris
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Getting Rid of "[LINK]"s for No-ALT Image Links?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:08:58 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

-> As I said, no.  (unless it's some hidden feature I haven't discovered
-> myself.. but I doubt it.)

Well, I appreciate your assistance, anyway.

-> Some have, although just looking around briefly, I could (to my surprise)
-> not find an obvious example.

Internet Movie Database, as an example.

-> Well it still looks usable... I haven't looked beyond the first page
-> though, and am not a regualr visitor.

Understood.  Thanks for the help, anyway.

--
Mike Harris
Free Speech!