lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2-8-3dev.14: new compile error

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2-8-3dev.14: new compile error
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:32:18 +0900 (JST)

> having previously successfully compiled 2-8-3dev.14 ,
> i added  #define LYNXCGI_LINKS  to  userdefs.h , reconfigured,

I'd try a new breakout (or do "make distclean") and NOT edit
userdefs.h at all, but rather use the configure option:

  --enable-cgi-links                    (define LYNXCGI_LINKS)

As a general rule, I think most people are safer using the configure
script and not messing with userdefs.h at all if they can avoid it,
i.e., only change userdefs.h for things which configure does not handle.

__Henry