lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev patch - search in partial mode (part1)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch - search in partial mode (part1)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:56:20 -0500 (EST)

991107 Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> Looking onto new modularizing mainloop I found out
> that LYK_WHEREIS search could be added for partial mode relatively easy.
-- details snipped --

this is great: i will find it useful sometimes.  however,
(1) patch refused to recognise most of your hunks (due to  -u ?);
(2) your filenames don't match those in the package (i corrected them)
& one of the files is in the WWW section, so has to be patched separately;
(3) a problem arose with `n' a long time ago,
when the top line of the screen resulting from a search was changed
to 2 - 3 lines above the target, to accommodate blind users:
i pointed out the bug at the time & TD told me where to go to correct it,
but it's one of the things waiting till i have time --  >= 1 month  --
to explore Lynx source & revive my knowledge of C more generally.