lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV A few Lynx questions.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:30:48 -0500 (EST)

"T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Al is, unfortunately, correct. You can remap just about everything else but
>> the function keys.
>I thought it would be a trivial (no more than 20-line) change.
>(But unless Fote concurs & adds it to 2.7.2 as a bug fix, I'll abstain).

        I hadn't thought of it as a "bug" all these years, and wasn't
planning to do that kind of thing for the 272fixes.zip replacement
files (just stuff critical for people using v2.7.2 in "production"
at managed sites, rather than with a "field test" orientation).  I do
concur that it's a good, well-defined project for someone, and that's
why I had outlined what's involved.

                                Fote