lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] EXTERNAL: UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS

From: zulu4711
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] EXTERNAL: UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 10:52:40 -0700 (MST)

Gregory,
yes, thats absolutely also a (very good!) possibility, however it would make
things more complicated for me (lwip is taking over in an existing project)
and I would like to avoid messaging.
Hence I'm looking for a way of calling the stack (raw API) from other
threads and doing the LOCK from these threads when needed.
I'm just not 100% if my approach is correct, or if it can be done in another
(better way) ?