lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:37:53 +0200

zulu4711 wrote:
> Simon,
> I access it here:
> http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/UDP-and-Raw-API-lwip-running-with-RTOS-td33221.html

Ok, so you're using nabble. That's fine for you. I'm using this list. By now,
you
may have noticed the difference ;-)

In other words, the formatting of your mail is still messed up. If you want
everyone being able to read your mails, not just nabble users, send correct
mails.

Plus (and that goes for all nabble users): on mailing lists, you normally
include
the text you reply to. In forums, you don't. That makes a difference regarding
readability and I quickly skip mails where I can't find the context fast
enough...

Simon