lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:23:56 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:34:16PM +0100, Raivis wrote:

> Any other ideas, what I should be looking for or what could be the cause?

I'm confident lwIP isn't the problem here, you can still enable PPP
debugging PPP_DEBUG and PPP print packet support with PRINTPKT_SUPPORT.
Since you are having an issue with IP packets you might want to remove
packet print filtering in the ppp_dump_packet() function.

Anyway, this is the first time we hear of IP packets not working at all
once PPP session is properly established. We usually have to deal with
session establishment issues and, unfortunately usual, threading issues
in packet input path.

Sylvain