lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw API

From: A480G
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw API
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 23:49:37 -0700 (MST)

Hello Sergio,

You can find the wire-shark file attached to the post.
Yes, you are right about server client IP's 192.168.0.2 - Server
                                                          192.168.0.1 -
Client

What I'm trying to achieve is to transfer a 1GB file from the server to the
Client using FTP.

What I think is the problem, that is only my guess, but I'm not sure why the
server sends a FIN before the EOF.

And the server has only PASV mode.

You can find the Library in attachments.

Please let me know your opinion if the library is reliable for packets
streaming and large file transfer..

Thanks in advance!

BR

ftpd.c <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n27000/ftpd.c>    ftpd.h