lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP server on LwIP socket falls into hard fault if inpu

From: Иван
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP server on LwIP socket falls into hard fault if input string, longer than 19 bytes
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 19:40:06 +0300

That you for reply. I know about asserts. In debug version I use them to catch
critical errors, and non-critical too. And I always enable all asserts in
submodules. I also know about that article and had implemented most of their
suggestions. That did not help this time.
I fixed the problem

    #define MEMP_MEM_MALLOC   0 //was 1

I prefer dynamic memory allocation. But this time it doesn't work fine....

=======
SOLVED.
=======

--