lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stability of master branch code

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stability of master branch code
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 20:19:46 +0200

Robert Deschambault wrote:
I have enabled LWIP_STATS and LWIP_STATS_DISPLAY. Should I enable things like PBUF_DEBUG? Will I see any messages on my debug printf display? Or should I put a breakpoint where lwip stats error number gets incremented?

As a start, I would not change anything but enable LWIP_STATS to prevent changing runtime behaviour. Then you can check the stats counters from the debugger once it hangs.

Only if you really find there are errors reported in the stats it would make sense to dig further in that direction as it could well be that changing the runtime behaviour could cover your problem.

Simon