lwip-users

[lwip-users] Need to Know more about tcp and it's concepts

From: Alena Costa
Subject: [lwip-users] Need to Know more about tcp and it's concepts
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 03:27:28 -0800

Hello,
I am completely new to tcp/ip and want to know more about tcp_poll function... I read that it calls the call back function when the communication is ideal for some time... Is the callback function called only when communication remains ideal for some time. .or at the time interval which is specified in tcp_poll...

My second question is how to close a  connection healthily. .i.e close a connection after ACK has been received.