lwip-users

[lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received

From: mfkexpress
Subject: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:53:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ivan,
I'm new to IPv6 and trying to implement it in my device and have called
netif_create_ip6_linklocal to form IP6 address of my device.
But when I connected it to my PC,  I couldn't find any packet in Wireshark
originating from my device. I also confirmed through some debug messages
that my device is writing some packet to write FIFO but no packet is
received at PC.
Also I discovered that nd6_input is not being called any time in my case.
Please suggest some solution.

Regards.
Mohsin