lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problem after lwIP update (1.3.0 -> 1.4.1)

From: Info
Subject: [lwip-users] Problem after lwIP update (1.3.0 -> 1.4.1)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:02:31 +0200

Hi all

I have an application running on a embedded system with a SH7216
uController and FreeRTOS (V8.0.1). After an update from lwIP V1.3.0 to
V1.4.1 I have problems with the communication between the application
and the connected PC. On the application is a web server (Webio embedded
web server) running. The Webio using the socket API.

The communication with the Webio web server is very slow. The (attached)
Wireshark capture contains many retransmissions (and some other error).
With the lwIP V1.3.0 every thing was fine and the data from the Webio
web server was delivered very quickly.

I tried to tune some of the settings but without any success. On the
lwIP sources the "assert" and "error message" support is enabled but
does not show any problem at run time.

The IP of Webio web server is : 192.168.2.69

I would be very grateful for any help, because at the moment I don't
where to search for the solution of the problem.

BTW: "Pinging" the the embedded system is fine... the system answering
each ping (<1ms)

Kind regards,
Roland