lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] swich task A and task B

From: Richard Barry
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] swich task A and task B
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:09:32 +0100

I'm not sure if this is a FreeRTOS question, or an lwIP question, and
you don't say what the resource is you are waiting to be released.  I'm
guessing you are talking about a TCP connection in the TIME_WAIT state.
 Is that correct?

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/trace
15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.