lwip-users

[lwip-users] problem with httpserver_raw example from contribb

From: Sergio Martins
Subject: [lwip-users] problem with httpserver_raw example from contribb
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:02:03 +0100

Hello all,

I'm having some problems with the http server that is included in the "contrib" package and would like to know if there is some issue i should be taking notice of and am not.

I'm using lwip-1.4.0 and using the "httpserver_raw" example from contrib-1.4.0 Most of the features are working (i have DHCP getting an IP address and a UDP socket receiving and transmitting data) so i'm pretty sure there is no issue in the low level part. I've been using the EXTREMLY helpfull debug to follow the rabbit down the hole and i know that when i get to tcp_write() the data pointer has the correct data (the html reply), and when i check at the other end in low_level_transmit() the data is all garbled up and that is what is sent through the network (checked with wireshark).

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Sergio Martins