lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Embedded web page access needs refresh with Google Chro

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Embedded web page access needs refresh with Google Chrome
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:04:08 +0200

Sujith K V wrote:
We are working on lwIP 1.4.0.

When we try to access the embedded webpage using internet explorer, it always works. But when I try the same with Google Chrome, it needs a refresh. With FireFox, it works most of the times, but rarely you need to refresh. Also, during all these, I am able to ping (ping -i .2 <ip_address> from three different machines simultaneously) to the board without any packet loss. The code never hangs anywhere.

Could anyone please give any pointers? Where the issue can be ? Does it seem to be a driver issue?

This could be a problem in the webserver and the differently formatted requests (depending on the browser), but without a packet trace, it's very hard to tell.

Simon