lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Embedded web page access needs refresh with Google Chro

From: Sujith K V
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Embedded web page access needs refresh with Google Chrome
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:33:19 +0530

Hi Simon, Dan,

Thanks a lot for replying to this. The wireshark logs are attached for
both the conditions.

The IP Address of the board is 192.168.247.50.

Page_Loaded_OK.pcap  - The embedded webpage is loaded
Page_Not_Loaded - The embedded webpage is not loaded

Can we get any clue from these ?

Thanks for your time.

regards,
Sujith.